You have every good reason to hate cockroaches unless you’re an entomologist. Cockroaches seem like an easy to kill insects, but they’re not. They can bear 900 times of their body weight and won’t die, this makes them nature’s ultimate survivor. However, there are studies which have proven that cockroach induces asthma. You or your known one might be suffering from asthma symptoms, because of roaches. Wondering how a small insect can induce asthma? Find the answer below!
How is cockroach causing asthma?
Asthma is a lung disease, which causes inflammatory airways and narrows them. The excess mucus production caused by this disease makes people coughing and wheezing. A person with asthma problem will feel shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, chronic coughing and wheezing attack. These cluster symptoms occur during an asthma attack and cause extreme distress.
Cockroaches eat, reproduce, moult and excrete in your house. This doesn’t just stop here, besides rotting food, causing unsanitary conditions and disease. Their left debris produces fumes which induce asthma, during the night when they’re freely roaming in your house. Asthma is caused by allergies, and cockroach excretion is allergens. People with asthma are prone to allergies.
You may feel other symptoms as well, like stuffy nose, sinus, coughing and wheezing. If you’re taking a treatment for it, you must get rid of cockroaches. Because they may be worsening the symptoms.
How can you stop cockroaches to prevent allergies?
- Use cockroach repellents and keep them away from your house.
- Repair any type of water leakage and make your home dry, also close food items.
- Use cockroach trap, if you’re allergic to chemical repellents.
- Do not keep the garbage inside the home, cockroaches love rotten food. Do not give them treat.
- Keep your house clean and use disinfectant on floors. A clean home is less susceptible to cockroaches. Also, it’ll keep other pests away as well.
- If you have a heavy infestation of cockroaches in your home. You can go for cockroach bomb, it’ll completely eradicate cockroaches from your home.
Pest Destroy is the best pest controller in Melbourne and Brisbane. We’re specialized in cockroach removal by using eco-friendly ways. Without leaving any bad smell or poisonous air, we completely remove any type of cockroach infestation. Our team is trained with the latest equipment and chemical, which are considered best for pest removal. Call us for bookings.
Cockroach Removal Services