Cost Effective Flea Control Solutions in Melbourne
Pest Destroy Melbourne offers guaranteed flea control services all across Melbourne at lowest prices. Fleas are small bugs that do not bite humans; they feast upon only pets such as cats and dogs. However, the infestation may spread to humans very easily. Some of their traits include using vibrations to identify their targets, inability to jump high, and ability to crawl only beyond a particular height.
If you see your pets scratching themselves more often, then it is a big sign of flea infestation. Get your pets immediately checked by their veteran. Also, if you find signs of fleas in or around your home then get in touch with the experts at Pest Destroy Melbourne and don’t let fleas destroy your peace of mind.
How is a Flea Infestation Dangerous?
Here are listed some serious dangerous outcomes of flea infestation:
The foremost danger flea infestation has is on your beloved pets. If your surroundings are infested with fleas then there is high probability that your dear pets might get affected. After all, you can’t keep them indoors always. Whenever you take them out for a stroll, they might get affected from a flea. So, it is necessary to keep a check on the health on your pets otherwise the flea infestation may get inside your home as well.
- Flea infestation can cause tapeworms in pets and this can further affect you too.
- It has been observed that fleas do not harm the humans in a dangerous way. However, if you get bitten by them then you might face swelling of mouth, lips, hands, face and breathing troubles.
- Fleas attack rats and make them carriers of bubonic plague virus.
- Flea infestation causes anemia in cats, which could become fatal if ignored.
- Flea infestation is also known for causing Murine Typhus in humans. The symptoms for this disease are fever, nausea, and headache.
- Lastly there is a condition called Flea Allergic Dermatitis (FAD) caused by fleas, in pets. It causes major discomfort. The symptoms include itchiness in pet’s body, pus bumps, and hair loss.
Types of Fleas
Melbourne is infested by commonly two types of fleas – cat fleas and dog fleas. Cat fleas affect dogs, cats, and other animals. However, dog fleas affect only dogs and rabbits. These fleas can be found just anywhere, even in your garden. They usually look for warm-blooded animals to get their food.
Signs of a Flea Infestation
Flea Infestation is a serious issue and it should not be taken casually at all. Pets, as well as humans, get affected by flea infestation and it could cause serious health issues in pets and humans both. Here are some signs that help you recognize a flea infestation:
- Pets scratching themselves more than ever. In such a case, you should look for hair loss or red skin under their fur. Cats are targeted around their head or neck, while dogs are targeted at their back portion.
- If there is flea infestation, you will find eggs, pupae, and larvae in the areas where your pets roam around.
- If you find flea droppings under your pet’s fur and on carpets then it is a clear indication of flea infestation.
If you see any of these signs then get in touch with Pest Destroy Melbourne for affordable pest control services. And if you are not sure and have doubts about flea infestation, we can help you figure out if there has been a flea infestation. We can check your home and surroundings for the same. Removing a fest infestation requires a full-fledged plan. We have all the necessary means and experience to eliminate fleas completely from your life.
How To Secure Your Home from Flea Control
Do you know that there ways in which you can take precautions to keep your home and surroundings safe from fleas? The most important thing you can do is to keep a check on your pet’s fur and pay regular visit to your veterinary. In addition to this:
- You should vacuum carpets, crevices, rooms, upholstery, and cracks on regular basis.
- Dispose the vacuum packet outside your home. The best way to do so is to incinerate the sealed packet.
- There is a natural remedy to avoid flea infestation. You need to mix water with some apple cider vinegar. Spray this mixture on your pet’s fur to make the fleas jump off.
- Another eco-friendly flea infestation treatment is Diatomaceous Earth. It dehydrates the fleas thereby destroying them completely.
- Lastly, always keep your pet’s fur always trimmed, groomed, and cleaned. Keep fur of your pets clean, well groomed and trimmed.
However, there are times when despite your efforts you will not be able to avoid a flea infestation. In such a case, take help from professional experts like Pest Destroy Melbourne. We have been providing flea control services for more than 20 years in Melbourne. Our certified technicians have the expertise to make your life pest free using eco-friendly methods. Don’t let flea infestation or any pest infestation disrupt the good health of your loved ones; call Pest Destroy Melbourne today!
Location: Melbourne, VIC Australia